Your eyebrow speaks louder than words, so you cannot afford to have it badly drawn. How you shape your eyebrow should depend on two things: the natural shape of your eyebrow and the shape of your face. The next time you shapen your eyebrows, these are the two very important factors to take into consideration.
Of course, there is an eyebrow trend that’s most popular but following the bandwagon effect isn’t always advisable. Your face shape is different and unique so you have to know which eyebrow shape fits your face perfectly instead of looking like a surprised moron most of the time.
So identify your face shape and learn the eyebrow shape suitable for it.
1. Diamond face shape: Typically the face is highly angular.Curves will both soften your look and make the widest portion of your face look less wide. The curved brow shape helps do this.
2. Heart face shape: Similar to oval but the chin tapers to a point. A low arch rounded brow creates a natural look, while a highly arched brow can add length to a shorter heart shaped face or create a dramatic look. The curve of the brow is soft, feminine and attractive and also creates the heart like look of the face
3. Square face: Forehead, cheekbones and jaw lines are all about the same width.A softly arched eyebrow shape will work to create a softer look to balance out your strong jaw line. Eyebrow Shaped like an ‘S’ works just fine.
4. Long Face: Face gracefully tapers to a narrow oval chin.Draw straight horizontal lines to give you the appearance of a shorter face. A flat brow shape accomplishes a shorter face illusion.
5. Round Shape: Face is widest at the cheeks.
Create as high an arch as you can, high arched eyebrows will help make your face look longer and give an illusion of a slender face. The curve of the brow is soft, feminine and attractive and also gives it a heart like look.
6. Oval Shape: Forehead is wider than the chin.
You have the ideal face shape. The perfect eyebrow shape for this face shape is said to be the soft angled eyebrow shape. The soft angled shape goes straight up and then gently curves round at the top and down. Any eyebrow shape would actually be alright for this face shape.