With the rain comes a cool vibe with little to no heat and zero sweating, but also with it comes a few things with the major being infections. Some of the beauty tips you might know and use might not work during the rainy season. Below are some major tips for the rainy season you should know about.
1. Coconut oil massage: As we all know it is very humid during the rainy season which creates itchiness on the scalp so make sure you do warm coconut oil massage.
2. Avoid oil based makeup products: Don’t do heavy makeup on a rainy day, use waterproof or a gel-based eyeliner, mineral-based foundations, matte lip colour during the rainy season.
3. Water for glowing skin: Dehydration is one of the main issues faced during the rainy season, dehydrated skin can lead to many unwanted problems, therefore dehydration must be prevented so drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated and flush away all the toxins which accumulate inside your body.
4. A conditioner is a must during rainy season: Wash your hair gently with shampoo and conditioner and make sure you avoid rain water on your hair, it is very important to retain the moisture avoid blow dryers instead use a towel to dry your hair.
5. Wear synthetic clothes: On rainy days wear synthetic clothes as they dry quick but be sure to go around with an umbrella as well as a cardigan.
6. Keep an eye on your diet: Your diet always reflects on your skin so, remember not to follow an improper diet, eat fresh foods, more intake of fresh vegetables and fruits will help your skin remain fresh and healthy throughout the year, be it any season therefore, one must make a habit to eat healthy food and maintain a good diet which includes fresh and healthy vegetables and fruits.
7. Moisturise your skin frequently: This will help in increasing the keep the outer layer of your skin properly hydrated, thereby leaving it with a soft, supple and moist look.