for 4 servings
- 1 cup mango(165 g)
- 1 cup pineapple(165 g)
- 2 cups greek yogurt(570 g)
- mango, to taste
- pineapple, to taste
- kiwi, to taste
- shredded coconut, to taste
- In a blender, mix fruit until the consistency is smooth. Add in yogurt and blend until fully mixed.
- Pour mixture onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Add the desired amount of toppings.
- Freeze for 6 hours, or overnight, until frozen solid.
- Break yogurt bark into the desired number of pieces.
- Serve cold, or store in a closed container in the freezer.