for 4 servings
- ¼ cup strawberry(40 g)
- ¼ cup blueberry(25 g)
- ¼ cup raspberry(30 g)
- ¼ cup blackberry(40 g)
- 2 cups greek yogurt(570 g)
- strawberry, to taste
- blueberry, to taste
- raspberry, to taste
- blackberry, to taste
- In a blender, mix fruit until consistency is smooth. Add in yogurt and blend until fully mixed.
- Pour mixture into a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Add desired amount of toppings.
- Freeze for 6 hours, or overnight, until frozen solid.
- Break yogurt bark into desired numbers of pieces.
- Serve cold, or store in a closed container in the freezer.