for 4 servings
- 2 cups greek yogurt(570 g)
- ¼ cup honey(85 g)
- ¼ cup dark cocoa powder(30 g)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, melted
- pretzel, to taste
- Mix yogurt and honey in a bowl. Slowly mix in cocoa powder until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Add the desired amount of pretzels and drizzle in peanut butter.
- Freeze for 6 hours, or overnight, until frozen solid.
- Break yogurt bark into the desired number of pieces.
- Serve cold, or store in a closed container in the freezer.