Dark circles detract from your natural good looks, because they dull your appearance and give you the overall appearance of looking tired and dishevelled. Not just that, it can also be a pointer to a serious health issue.
Makeup can be used to cover it up, but it’s always better to find a permanent solution to skin issues, especially when they are safe and easy solutions.
It’s not just women, men are also prone to getting dark circles. There are a lot of reasons why they appear, it could be due to;
- Lack of sleep
- Hormonal changes
- Unhealthy lifestyle etc.
But not to worry, as always they are home remedies to use. Cosmetic remedies are sometimes unaffordable and unavailable. So why not try home remedy which is effective and can fix it in a minimum of 2 days.
So the weekend is here again, time to try something new.
1. CUCUMBER:If you are wondering how to get to get rid of dark circles fast, cucumber is a natural worthy remedy to try.
How to use:
- Refrigerate slices of cucumber for about 30 minutes.
- Take them out and place it on your eyes, (with your eyes closed o).
- Leave for about 10 minutes.
- Then rinse your face with cold water. You would instantly feel your eyes being renewed.
I am sure you would have seen it been done in movies, in a spa when a beauty treatment is ongoing. That’s the secret to a refreshed spa treatment, thankfully you can try it at home too and get they same results.
2. TOMATOES :
Natural yet effective in handling skin problems. This is an excellent solution for getting rid of dark circle, and it also helps in making the skin soft and supple.
- Just mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with a teaspoon of lemon juice and apply under your eyes.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Then wash off with cool water.
- You can do it as much as twice a day.
3. SWEET POTATOES:
This is another effective remedy. Who knew that potatoes could serve more than one purpose. They are loaded with vitamin C and other nutrients which can reduce wrinkles and redness in your skin.
How to use:
- Put 1 potato into the refrigerator.
- Cut 2 thick slices off the chilled potato.
- Place slices over eyes, making sure to cover dark circles.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Remove potato slices, rinse with cool water, and pat dry.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
3. COLD GREEN TEA BAGS:
Another simple yet effective technique to get rid of dark circle is using cold tea bags.
How to use:
- Soak the tea bag in water.
- Then chill it by placing it in the refrigerator for a while.
- Place them over your eyes for about 10-15minutes.
- Then rinse your eyes with cool water.
Use this remedy on a regular basis to see considerable difference.