Synthetic hair can look as on fleek and even last as long as human hair. It all boils down to how you care for it. Other than the fact that they’re cheaper, they’re also easy to maintain.
A few DOs and DON’Ts to remember for synthetic hair:
• DO always use cold water on a synthetic wig.
• DON’T use a blowdryer. Allow the wig to air-dry.
• DON’T apply heat, including curling irons, flat irons or any appliances of the sort.
• DON’T use a brush or a comb on straight wigs when wet.
• DO NOT use human hair products on synthetic wigs. They are stifling to synthetic wigs.
• DO take off the wig when going to bed.
Things you need:
- Hair Brush.
- Dishwashing liquid.