Your melanin can also pop. it’s all about paying attention to your body and face. It’s not quite easy to give your skin that utmost care especially when you’re a busy bee and have a lot of work on your plate. But glowing skin gives you a healthy look, while dry skin does otherwise and I’m sure you don’t want to be looking like a homeless person.
Here is a list giving you pointers on how to glow up.
1. Keep your brushes clean: In as much makeup gives you a nice touch-up, you must ensure that your makeup brushes and other makeup equipment are clean because bacteria can get transferred to your skin causing it to have blemishes thus marring your beautiful face and hindering that glow. Mix a mild soap with lukewarm water in a cup, swish your brushes around in it then rinse with lukewarm water, pat dry, and lay flat to air dry.
2. Sleep: The term beauty sleep just proves how important sleep is to your beauty routine. Sleep deprivation lowers circulation, which is why you look pale and washed out if you only get a few hours. During sleep, your body and skin take ample time to rejuvenate.
3. Exfoliate: Dead skin on your face gives it a dull glow, so exfoliation is advised at least twice a week to clear the dead cells on your skin. Exfoliation helps remove dead cell and lets the skin breathe giving you that new fresh look.
4. Moisturize!: This is quite important after nutrients have been stripped from your skin, there has to be some sort of refund, so as not to cause your skin more harm.
5. Wash off makeup: Sleeping with makeup on will allow dirt and bacteria stay on your skin longer than they should and this would clog your pores.
6. Try natural remedies: Natural remedy is now the go to method for almost anything, because of its lack of adverse effects, unlike chemical products.
7. Drink Water: Hydration is good for your skin, it allows your skin rejuvenate and glow. You can step it up by adding lemon to the water to help cleanse your system.