Makeup is a means to an end, the end being- looking like a chewable cupcake. As much as makeup is quite a tool, it shouldn’t be something you can’t do without. As most addictions are overtime it becomes damaging to your health, psychologically and physically.
So here are the signs that you’re overly dependent on this thing called makeup.
- You cry like a baby whenever you feel like there’s a flaw in your makeup and when it gets ruined.
- You always want to acquire new makeup products even if you already own several of those items.
- You don’t ever step out without putting on some sort of makeup.
- You spend most of your disposable income on makeup.
- Most of the videos and pictures on your phone are makeup tutorials or pictures of a nicely made-up sister.
- You can spend hours talking, analyzing makeup tutorials and you can’t help noticing the little flaws on somebody else’s face.